Conveniently located along Malta’s foremost promenade, the Strand in Sliema, the recently refurbished 115 The Strand Hotel & Suites provides quality accommodation in the heart of island’s premier resort. The hotel is well connected to Valletta, a five-minute ferry crossing, and is within walking distance of some of the islands best shopping and lifestyle alternatives.
The hotel’s 156 rooms and suites are crafted to accommodate both the curious as well as the comfort seeking traveller. All rooms a practically designed and incorporate all that the modern, discerning traveller expects. Complementary WIFI and interactive television are but a few of the amenities which shall ensure our guests remain connected when they need to be. Conversely, the property’s indoor pool, sauna, hammam and beach club, shall allow for down time to be enjoyed and cherished.
Further complementing the property are an Italian trattoria, Grana, as well as a stunning Executive Lounge located on the top of the building and enjoying spectacular views across Marsamxetto harbour to Valletta.
Grana – Pizza, Pasta & Grill
Italian culinary delights are a speciality at Grana, with the menu offering an eclectic array of flavours to satisfy all tastebuds – from the youngest member of the family to the older, more sophisticated palate.
Seasons – Executive Lounge
Situated on the rooftop of the hotel, its bright and airy hues welcome you to the ideal business or leisure meeting spot, the light colours casting a soothing ambiance on any gathering. Enjoy the spectacular views that stretch across Sliema, Manoel Island and Valletta from the outdoor terrace.
115 The Strand Hotel & Suites spa includes a sauna, a hammam, a pool and a tanning area. Covered in winter, the pool uncovers its glass rooftop to let you enjoy the summer season beautiful weather.
This intimate yet fully equipped boardroom will allow you and your delegates to have a separate meeting during an event. Located in the lobby of the hotel, our team will happily offer you some administrative assistance.
Lick the sun on our rooftop terrace where sunbeds, light snack food and drinks are available throughout the day.
Catch up with the newspapers or a good book at Bookbites, and treating yourself to coffee and a good snack. Bookbites offers the perfect setting for all this, located on Strand Street, the vibrant spot on the promenade that’s simply ideal for a spot of R&R, whether enjoying your own company or with friends.
Nicethings is the ideal stop shop. Conveniently located at 115 The Strand Hotel & Suites door steps, the shop offers all souvenirs and products one may need during its stay.
With sweeping views of Valletta and Manoel Island Marina, this unique location offers unique leisure and dining experiences, all embraced with elegance and refinement. (Opening in 2021)
Enjoy more when booking direct.
We’re offering more benefits for any direct bookings:
Upgrade your breakfast to Seasons, our rooftop Executive Lounge and enjoy outstanding views on Sliema, Valletta and Manoel Island. (Only applies to 115 The Strand.)
Get a 5% discount on your room rate.
Save up to €200* on your next holidays
Stay with us for at least 7 consecutive nights in a Standard Double or Twin Room with Seaview and benefit from a discount of up to €200.00* off your final bill.
Book now to benefit of this LIMITED offer.
* Terms & Conditions:
– Valid when reserving a room of two persons in a Standard Room with Seaview using promo code WELCOME. A discount of €100.00 will be offered should one person book the room.
– This offer is exclusively bookable when reserving your room on https://theneucollective.com/115-the-strand-hotel-suites/ using the promo code WELCOME.
– Bookings for this promotion are accepted on a pre-paid, non-refundable & non-transferable basis.
– This promotion is valid between 01 August 2021 until 20 August 2021
– A copy of guest’s passport / identity document as well as a copy of an airline / ferry boarding pass shall be required upon check-in, failure to produce such documentation shall result in the automatic retraction of the offer.
– This is a finite initiative which is capped, rooms on offer are subject to availability on a first come first served basis.
– Not valid for residents of the Maltese Islands (proof of travel documentation [airline ticket] and residence may be solicited upon check-in).
– This initiative is being undertaken in conjunction with the Malta Tourism Authority (MTA) under its Free Independent Traveller (FIT) Scheme. By booking this singular promotion you are automatically accepting for the property to share your personal information with the MTA.